Friday, January 13, 2006

This n' That

I'm finding that half of what I write on this site revolves around television, movies, celebrities or the internet, so I think I'm going to change my blog to be called media whore. Catchy, eh?

*Saw 40 Year Old Virgin, sweet and hilarious, if a little painful at times.
*Saw Must Love Dogs, disappointing, although great chemistry between Lane and Cusack, and Stockard Channing is cool.
*Gilmore Girls-This week's was pretty funny (Paris is back in fine form as being the snotty Yale newspaper editor), but if Lorelai even dares to look at Luke the wrong way next week because he has a kid, I will fly out to LA to beat her up on set! I think it's cool that Luke is a father. I loved how proud he looked when he went online to see her web site.
*Chad Lowe/Hilary Swank breakup...can't say I'm surprised by that one. The guy seemed sooo insecure!
*My prediction for Brangelina's baby's name:Diablo Peach Pitt

In other this n that...
*I'm turning 36 next week! Life can always be better, but it's pretty darn great right now. I love my family, my friends, and I have accomplished alot professionally, just need to do more. Before my life is over, I want to write a book.
*I bawled like a baby when I realized that the cyclops kitten died. It lived for one day.

8 comments:

Roe said...

Chad Lowe and Hilary Swank are breaking up? Wow, that is a surprise. I didn't hear anything about it. But yeah, he is mega-insecure... but hey, wouldn't you be if you were Hilary Swank's husband, Rob Lowe's brother, and your last claim to fame was the kid with AIDS on Life Goes On?

Lauren said...

Lol- Diablo peach Pitt! Like the new blog name too.
Happy Birthday! Are you doing anything to celebrate?

Linda said...

Thank you! Dunno yet, can't really think that far, just thrilled for Amanda today, her team beat their arch rival Our Lady of Hope (their team were Diocesan champs) after three years, 18-12, and Amanda made 5 points. It's a good day to be a mom!

At some point, I'd love to have two different kind of parties...a roller skating party, and a 1940s themed party with swing dancing...ah but to budget such affairs...

Chris said...

I like the whole Luke-has-a-daughter thing now. It's gonna be cool to see how Lorelai deals with it considering he's been dealing with Rory for years. Luke no longer the superior/perfect boyfriend, I like it.

Stacey said...

A roller skating party would be awesome!

I'm just worried that Luke has messed things up with his sneaking around.

Roe said...

I love the potential new blog name. I'm thinking of changing mine to either Yarn Ho or Book Ho...

Stacey said...

Westward Ho?

Roe said...

I think that's only if you live in California. Ask Claire! ;-)