Monday, July 16, 2007

Unabashed Francophile

I wanted to encourage you to take a peek at some of the photography I found at this blog I added a link to at right, Paris Et Environs, by this guy Jimmy, some if it is just stunning. I recently went to see the movie about Edith Piaf's life, La Vie En Rose, which was amazing and SO sad...just made me reminisce about Paris, I guess...

I'm also adding a few pix from our trip to Paris in 2002, I can't get over how small Amanda is here (specifically at Versailles in first two)...sigh...have to go back...








It's a rare day I nail it, and while it is blurry, it's still one of my favorite, endearing photos of Ian and Amanda together...




one of my favorites of Ian...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, I can't believe that she's so little, and it's only 5 years ago...

Roe said...

It really is freaky. I still think of Amanda is this little girl, and yet Will is 8. Yikes!

Now you've got me ready to scan pics of Stockholm... need to go back there desperately.