Thursday, May 01, 2008

Rock the Cradle

Is anyone watching this show? It's been quite entertaining, a few cringe-worthy moments, but some great ones as well. And I have to say, How did Dee Snider sire such a hot son? Jesse looks like a sharper, hotter, buffer version of Vince Neil, with a wicked smile, even if he is bratty. I love watching this guy with his acrobatics. He's not the world's greatest singer, but he's driven, charismatic, and having fun.

And Chloe Lattanzi? I have to give the girl props for having balls, she is a strange bird. Her dad lives in a teepee, and her mom is Olivia Newton John, who I love. Despite her hating the material, I thought she pulled Spears' "Toxic" off as one of her best performances on the show.

Out of curiosity, I looked up Jesse Blaze Snider's myspace, and saw a link to Lucy Walsh's, who was kicked off tonight. I have to admit, I found one song of hers, "Guilty" to be a pretty darn good piece of 80s style pop, at first it sounds a little like "Sunglasses at Night." Great dance track.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'll have to check it out...