Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sebastian Bach Gets the Best GG Line of the Night

Sebastian Bach had the best retort of the evening to Zach. "You're way deep in my bogus bag and it's ziplocked shut." Brilliant!

Good show tonight, although I'm sorry to say, the Zach/Lane proposal thing doesn't feel right at all. I was so hurt at how the whole gig for the record label combusted, it was Lane's dream for years shattered in a second. Lane looks so miserable, like she's settling. The poor girl needs....Joel? The guy worked so painfully hard to work his way not only into Lane's heart, but her mother's, too.

Loved the chemistry/frankness between Lorelai and Chris on his inability to say no to Gigi. It was really an uncomfortable, necessary moment that Chris even admitted, made him finally realize how it feels to be holding the bag when the other parent fails and bails. And I must say Lorelai and Chris are looking even more simpatico these days.

Man, watching Rory, I'm not even her mom and I feel wow, she's grown up a lot since the beginning of the show, she's so sophisticated and confident. I can only imagine her disgust at finding out about Logan's indiscretions with his sister's friends. And I was briefly frightened by that oh-so-predictable come on by Doyle. Thank God that ended there!

4 comments:

Roe said...

Mmm... Sebastian...

Chris said...

Enough already with Rory & Logan. I feel the writers have put these 2 characters through all the typical "turbulent relationship" paces and they don't seem at all any more interesting for it. Either have them really develop this further or dump it.

Linda said...

I concur. Kinda tired of him coasting on his charm and dough. I thought it was the end after his dad reamed him on the vacation about going on a business trip.

Stacey said...

It would have been more surprising if Logan had turned out to be a better guy somehow... I'm really frustrated with it. I kinda like the fact that Zach actually feels bad about what he did, and realized that he has to fix things.