Thursday, January 11, 2007

As I Get Older...

I find that there are certain things in life that you just can't scrimp on....


Good coffee...as the saying goes, life is too short for bad coffee..
Butter...good butter can either make or ruin whatever it is on...
A good bag...I found 'the bag' today...I looked so long and hard for the right size and color (blood red, not that pink red you see all over)...but it is beautiful!
Wine...it doesn't have to be expensive so much, but my days of coolers are over!

I know there's more to add to this list that I'm blanking on, feel free to add your comments.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I totally agree, especially about the butter. And let's see some pix of the new bag!

I'll add:

Good Toilet Paper - I'm sorry the one ply just doesn't do it for me anymore...

Decent comfortable shoes - I'll spend a little more to walk around and not have my shoes killing my feet...knees...back...etc...

A good pair of jeans - the wear value of a comfy pair of denim can be split over a lot of time...

Stacey said...

Hey, isn't your birthday coming up?

Roe said...

Real sugar. Life is too short to use Equal.

Amen on the good coffee, my friend!

I second Stacey on the jeans and shoes (yes, believe it or not, even my stilettos are comfy ones).

Life is too short to not tell your friends and family you love them whenever the mood strikes you. Choose your own means of expression.