Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tearfest

I've been home the past two nights with a heinous cold, so perhaps I'm a little vulnerable to winter/sunlight depravity, but I bawled like a baby watching Gilmore Girls when Luke spoke out at his trial about why he wants to be in April's life. Then I bawled again when I heard Lorelai's character reference letter. Then I bawled yet again watching an excellent episode of House, where House is kept 'in a room' with a rape victim, while Dr. Cameron stays with a terminally ill man. My daughter asks for how I'm doing. Oh boy, here we go again.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The letter made me cry too! What an excellent episode. I can't wait until next week!!

www.marigayle.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

The letter was perfect. And wow, didn't Christopher overreact.

Linda said...

Yeah, well the guy's insecure...the fact that he mysteriously has all this money now hasn't made him any more mature...he practically shoved himself on Lorelai to get married, and she's still a bit weak minded and obliged. I must say the whole premise of next week's episode rings familiar with the episode year's earlier when G'pa went to the hospital and Luke was there then...granted, one of my favorites, but going for it again....i dunno. That said, if G'pa dies, I'll be pissed!

Stacey said...

I will too. Killing off a character is not the way to go at this point, especially the only one on the show that's not out of his mind. I love him.

Chris said...

Sorry to say, GG has just plain lost me. Loralai has just been an unrecognizable mess from the very cool character she used to be. They just dragged this storyline way too long.

Linda said...

Midlife crisis, perhaps! She's hardly ever at work, either. Always elsewhere, what's up at that?

Lauren said...

I agree with all of you, letter: amazing, Christopher: wrong in so many ways, heart attack: beyond repetitive. Also, I am so bored with Rory and Logan. I don't hate Logan, but their relationship is so blah.