Saturday, February 03, 2007

Feeling Nostalgic

Eighties have been back for some time now...clothes, music, and that suits me fine. Now there's talk of Van Halen coming back together and doing a 40-date tour! http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003537232

Anyway, been enjoying to listening to Old Duran Duran on the ipod, and I must say the quality of the music is so much better than yesteryear, I popped my Rio CD into the computer to convert to MP3 files, and there's just all these little subtle sounds in the music I didn't really hear before. It's really nice.

Having been shacked up at home most of a week with the cough/cold from hell, I forced myself out to go dancing (briefly )on Friday night with Ian-I didn't drink, I just wanted to shake this thing out of my system, and went to Culture Club again...as we got by the club I heard blasting U2's "I Will Follow." and then when we got inside it was Blondie. It was a fun night.

On one of my bored days, I was Googling for Duran images and came upon this site, www.duranduranunseen.com. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I hope you're feeling better! I just got over a cold, and seem to have picked up another.

I love that you guys go out dancing together!

Linda said...

Grab Adam and we'll all go! I know he loves eighties music, we'd have a blast! Maybe in a couple of weeks...

Stacey said...

Adam does love his 80's tunes... :)

Stacey said...

Adam wants me to let you know there is a Pogues show coming up soon!

Linda said...

Let me know the where and the when, maybe we can go together!