Tuesday, May 01, 2007

GG Back in Fine Form

I have to say I thought this week's episode was one of the best I'd seen in a while. I was sort of dreading it at first because I'm against the whole Logan proposal thing, but that was just a small part of it. I love that Rory's finally facing some realistic hardships as school comes to an end; I really want her to strike out on her own, as our present day version of Mary Tyler Moore. I know Logan is trying so hard, but...clearly Lorelai seems freaked out. But the other story lines with Lane and Zach and the chemistry that is still there between Lorelai and Luke...I got a little queasy when I heard what she was singing at karaoke, I just knew he was going to walk in!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh, I totally know what you mean. That whole karaoke scene was actually making me squirm.

I have to say, I'm one of the few that actually has liked Logan all along... and I'll just be annoyed if Rory has to go through another break-up. I'm tired of the break-ups on the show.

I love how Rory can't get a job, and for once in her life she is dealing with not getting everything handed to her. And what Lorelai said, "Rory's used to getting what she wants," was just perfect.