Thursday, October 04, 2007

My blog look du jour

This is my look of the moment, I have to see how long I'll keep it. I love the colors and the pic...Ian helped me with this. Strangely though, I do not have the guts to write Media Whore on top of a photo of Paris, that I love (even though we had a really cool font chosen). So, I have to see if I'll change the name of the blog to say something else, change the picture, even though I love Paris, or maybe leave as is, with no Media Whore on it.

Did anyone go over to TMZ or on Superficial to see Danny Bonaduce throw Johnny Fairplay (a Survivor runner up) literally over his head...I mean the guy had it coming, don't get me wrong, but it makes for interesting entertainment...I think his front teeth got knocked out.

2 comments:

Roe said...

I haven't watched the YouTube replay of it, but I read about it and don't think it could have happened to a more worthy candidate. Viva Bonaduce!

Stacey said...

Ha ha ha... that's genius...

Love the new blog look...