Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Two TV Miniseries

Anyone catching HBO's miniseries John Adams with Paul Giamatti (whom I love) and Laura Linney? It's been great to watch, love the scene where Thomas Jefferson drafts the Declaration of Independence and then Adams and Ben Franklin read it over and discuss it with him. I also love the banter and affections between Adams and his wife (Linney)-poignant/scary scene when she chooses to innoculate the family against small pox and then her daughter gets it. Looking forward to next Sunday.

Also, there's a miniseries on the WE Channel, High School Confidential, where they follow 12 girls over the course of four years at a high school in Kansas, some pretty serious, candid stuff. I've been watching together with Amanda.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I wanted to watch it, but I'm going to have to wait for DVD. I fall asleep every time I try to watch tv past 9pm.

Linda said...

If you get on HBO on demand, you can also watch it there whenever you want. Probably would be nice to watch uninterrupted, though.