Saturday, June 18, 2005

TomKat-Triple Threat

I guess I need to get a life, because here I am writing about these two again. I feel their relationship is impacted by three factors-Scientology, Tom's midlife crisis, and yes, perhaps, a little bit of being in love. The media seems to forget how anyone, in the first flushes of a new romance, acts goofy, needs to be near their beloved every second of the day, and drools on their every word. I've been there. That said, it did seem a little frightening that immediately following Cruise's proposal atop the Eiffel Tower (I'm a francophile, and I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower, and the view is very beautiful and romantic, so I'll give him props for that), they held a press conference to announce their engagement! That's kind of scary.

No comments: