Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm a Warcraft Widow

Yes, I confess, I am a Warcraft widow (though my husband fiercely denies this.) Not a bitter one, as is the case for some of the folks at the Yahoo group that has formed. In fact, after going to see the group page tonight, it has now evolved into a full-fledged web site, www.gamerwidow.com. Instead I will just quietly unwind here. I have several other friends that are also WOW widows.
My husband and I have been married nearly 12 years and have a beautiful 11 year old daughter. When he's not playing, we've been known to have fun, enjoy our family, friends, the nightlife, and travel. But these days, those times seem far and few in between, partly because the money's tight, and partly because of WOW. He LOOVES Warcraft, and loves to randomly swear at his computer screen when things don't go as planned. His site is www.savagevines.com/flexbar, if you would like to learn more about his guild, Dasypygal (which means hairy-assed in old English, if you must know), or about the Flexbar tools he's created to help players customize their interface.

No comments: