Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ashley Parker Angel's Earning His Wings

I know it's MTV land, but I like the premise of the show about O-Town's Ashley Parker Angel trying to raise a family and make a record on, "There and Back." The guy's been living with his girlfriend in her mom's home, while caring for their infant, Lyric. It's nice to see someone who hasn't had it easy and finally get their break. When he finally heard his song on the radio, he got out of his car on the boulevard and was screaming at the top of his lungs. I like the song, "Let U Go," which I believe he wrote; the video debuted today on MTV-you can see it at www.MTV.com/music.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Interesting... might be better than the Flavor-Flav show I seem to have found myself watching the end of last night...

Linda said...

Shame on you!!!:)

Stacey said...

I know, it's horrible

Roe said...

Blow Out, Season 3 - 6 days away!!!

Stacey said...

I'm just waiting for Lost to come back...