Wednesday, March 15, 2006

That's a Mighty Long Title!



I'm perversely curious to read it, but I don't know. In today's Post, Bonnie Fuller said to Cindy Adams over dinner,

"I have four kids; two had life-threatening illnesses. I have a husband, a home, another place in Utah, a huge job. I have no time to clean closets regularly or rotate wardrobe on a sensible seasonal basis. My sock drawer is not perfection, and I don't give a damn."

Later, she says, "Every woman can enjoy her inevitably hectic life and stop feeling overwhelmed. The key to happiness is not balance but, instead, a chaotic, maxed-out life that sees every dream realized."

I'm with Cindy on this one, I'm exhausted just reading this; just because you may have it all doesn't mean you're truly savoring and appreciating it all.

1 comment:

Roe said...

Here, here! Just because you can multitask doesn't mean you're drawing anything from the experience.