Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Slipped

I took a nice swan dive in Barnes & Noble yesterday, going to meet Amanda after work on a rainy day, with new shoes on. Didn't bother me so much then other than embarrassment, but I think I've sprained my ankle, bruised and swollen today. Goin' to doc to check it out. Forced me to slow down a bit, so not such a terrible thing. Guess no breakdancin for me on Sat night! Oh well, pass the vino.

So, GG chat, anyone?

I will post some stuff on our Domestic Goddesses site, but NOTHING is health-oriented, or really original per se, but some of it is tasty! I constantly seek out recipes in mags and online, and I worship butter, sugar, veggie oil, and wine in my cooking (granted, not all in the same recipe!). I figure, no one is getting off the planet alive, so, f--- it!

2 comments:

Roe said...

Oh honey, I worship all that is fattening and wonderful in life - bring it on!

That sucks about your ankle! I have an aircast if your doctor recommends it, I wore it for about three or four months when I had the ankle problems.

Day three of the desperation Slim-Fast diet and I'm incredibly foul-mouthed. Think there is a correlation?

Linda said...

he he! Just went to the doc and he prescribed one of those, so I bought one, feels pretty good so far.

How is that stuff? I've never tried it, that's not all you have to eat all day, I hope, you have to eat! I think whatever you have, make sure to drink lots of water, seems to really help clean you out.